- How To Use
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner deeply hydrates normal to thick dry, colour-treated hair with key ingredients Jojoba, Green Tea, and Sage and a signature aromatherapy blend of Mint, Menthol, and Greens.
- Jojoba Esters and Shea Butter - Intensely hydrate without weighing hair down
- Natural Plant Extracts - Peppermint, Sage and Rosemary - For concentrated natural conditioning
- Signature Aromatherapy Blend - Peppermint and Corn Mint Essential Oils - Awakens the senses with an energizing, refreshing fragrance.
- Replenishes parched hair with movement and manageablility
- Rehydrates lightened and chemically relaxed hair
- Minimizes static
Apply a quarter-sized amount to shampooed hair, lather and rinse. For maximum colour care, use with Hydrate Shampoo.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MENTHA ARVENSIS OIL / MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, TRIDECETH-6, METHYLPARABEN, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MENTHOL, LIMONENE, TOCOPHEROL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS BUTTER / JOJOBA BUTTER, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, SALVIA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT / SAGE LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT / ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BENZOPHENONE-4, LINALOOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, MENTHA PIPERITA EXTRACT / PEPPERMINT LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, MELANIN.
Free Regular Shipping on all orders over $50. Orders valued at $50 and under are charged a flat rate of $7.95 for Regular Shipping.
We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
We guarantee that the products we sell are of the highest quality. If you find that a product you purchased from us is damaged or faulty upon delivery we will gladly replace it free fo charge within 30 days of the delivery date.